Join Team PINE
At PINE, you will get the opportunity to go beyond your roles and add value to the client. IdeapreneurshipTM as we call it allows each employee to uniquely address the needs of the customer and take Relationship Beyond The Contract.
As the world's largest IdeapreneurshipTM, we encourage our employees to take the initiative to shape the roles and define areas of work that will benefit directly from their individual expertise. This culture of IdeapreneurshipTM is a result of PINE's Employees First values, which collectively empower and encourage individual employees at all levels of the academy to come up with innovative solutions to technical challenges. This vibrant entrepreneurial culture motivates every employee to rise to the challenge of being an IdeapreneurshipTM and transforms our employees into idea led IdeapreneurshipTM with the capability to change the business landscape and deliver positive outcomes.
Technical Marketing Engineer
Technical marketing employees are technical experts in charged with the promotion and sell of technical products or services. They must be able to combine their technical and marketing knowledge and competences in order to fulfill the company's sales objectives and goals. Additional responsibilities include providing technical support and advice in order to develop new product, training, analyze the market trends and expectations and design new sales and promotion techniques.
- Design, develop and carry out technical marketing strategies.
- Establish and develop technical marketing objectives and goals.
- Analyze and interpret marketing trends concerning technical products or services.
- Prepare and present analytical reports.
- Organize and conduct research activities.
- Evaluate the consumer's needs and expectations and design and introduce new training services/products.
- Design and develop new strategies and techniques in order to promote and sell more training/products
- Develop marketing and promotion campaigns for training services and products.
- Ensure compliance with technical marketing practices.
- Handle and maintain web databases.
- Establish sales and marketing budgets.
- Provide technical support in order to develop new training and products.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers, customers and company staff.
- Provide technical advice to staff.
- Increase the company's awareness and recognition by providing high quality technical products and services and promoting excellent customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal competences and presentation skills.
- Professional appearance and behavior.
- Very good organizational competences.
- Excellent strategic planning.
- Efficient in time management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Results oriented.
- Business awareness.
- Customer service.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Able to understand market trends and customer needs.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Able to coordinate and supervise a team.
- Technical knowledge and competences.
- IT knowledge and computer proficiency.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic.
- Ethical and responsible.
- Quick learner and eager to develop and improve.
Education and Training - Qualification
- B.Tech in Electronics and communication.
- MBA in Marketing or Sales Discipline.
- Knowledge of basic training subject from Electronics domain like Analog and Digital, Embedded System, FPGA, HDL-VHDL/Verilog, Robotics, Tele Communication, Matlab, PCB, ASIC Flow, Verification etc.
- Training in above topic is Mandatory.
Eligibility & Other Details
- Experience required 0-1 +years. (Fresher can also apply)
- Attractive incentives + benefits.
- Work from home option available.
- Should have good contacts with Educational Institutes (colleges, training institutes etc.).
Salary and earnings
- For experience candidate - Salary decided on candidate's last company CTC and experience.
- Fresher salary Decide as per performance in Interview.
Apply - JOB Code - TME
Required Technical Coordinator for permanent position @ PINE Training Academy
Qualification : B.Tech +2 year Exp or M.Tech (Fresher and Experience) in VLSI. Required Skill set :
- Good hold on Analog (Analog VLSI Preferable) and digital design.
- Proficient in Verilog and VHDL.
- Working Experience on HW Platform like FPGAs.
- Knowledge of System Verilog.
- Communication and presentation skills.