Importance of Industry Oriented Program in professional Career:
- Exposure and experience of working on real life complex business use-cases.
- Get on opportunity to connect and work with industry experts and grow your professional network.
- Personal growth and add more value in resume.
PinE Training Academy is a training division of Aujus Technology Private Limited (www.aujustechnology.com). This academy is lead by technocrats having expertise and vast work experience in the field of ASIC Design, FPGA, and DSP, ASIC Verification, real-time embedded system design and board PCB.
Being a part of industry expert community we understand the dynamics and requirements of the semiconductor industry, so we have aligned our vision to prepare dedicated team of Hardware and Software Engineers who are capable to take up upcoming challenges in Semiconductor Industries. We have been delivering highly qualified and professional resources to major industry giants like Intel, Si2chip, synopsis etc consistently for the last your years.
To move ahead in the direction of our Vision, we have launched a platform PiCS for learning computer science where a network of professional technocrats are committed to build a solid community.Industry Oriented program of PiCS is one step closer for ameture techies to provide an opportunity of working together with industry Experts on latest technologies to extend this community of professionals.
Stage1: Fundamental Development Blocks
1 . OOPs Concepts & Data Structures
- Basic Construct of all Programming Languages?
- Why OOPS?
- Class? Object? Memory Management?
- Abstraction? Encapsulation?
- Polymorphism?Overloading? Overriding?
- Abstract Class? Interface?
- Exception Handling? Basic UMLs?
- Aggregation? Association? Composition?
- Problem Statement: Determine Solution through OOPS
- Package Manager Installation
- Code editor Installation: VS code
- Angular Architecture
- Creating a new Application
- Building and running new application
- Folder Structure of Angular
- Creating a new UI, Model, Component
- UI validations
- Interaction with back-end service: Http Call using Angular Components
- Brief History of Database(RDBMS and NoSQL)
- SQL server architecture(Page Architecture, Database Architecture, Network Architecture, Detailed SQL Architecture)
- Installation of SQL server and management studio
- Windows authentication vs SQL authentication
- Understanding SQL Server System Databases(master, tempdb, model, msdb, resource, distribution)
- DDL(create/alter table, constraints-(unique, primary and foreign), unique key, candidate key, primary key, foreign key, identity column)
- Update truncate and delete query
- various select query(MAX, MIN, SUM, AVG, nested query, inner query, group by, having, where, union, inner join, left join, right join, cross join, full outer join,)
- Index(clustered and non clustered)
- Restore and backup database
- Overview of Management studio editor
- Floor Quiz in each session
- Implement mind map technique
- Relational Vs No-SQL; what use when?
4. Net Core WebAPI
- Service Communication history, REST Introduction
- .Net Core installation
- IDE installation for developing backend services in .net core webapi
- Simple Use Case Explanation
- Startup Class and the Service Configuration
- Project Organization
- Data Access Layer
- Handle Errors Globally
5. Domain Driven Design(DDD)
- Understanding the Domain.
- Ubiquitous Language.
- Contexts and Bounded Contexts.
- Entities and Value Objects.
- Aggregates and Aggregate Roots.
- Persistence Ignorance.
- Domain Service.
6. Agile Software Development Methodology
- Software development values and principle
- Software development methods(Scrum)
Stage2: Distribution and discussion on business use cases
In this stage functional discussion on business case within the team will be carried out.
Stage3: Draft functional specification from business case
Finalize functional layout or high level design as per business case.
Stage4: Draft technical understanding and finalize technology stack
- Identify technology stack
- Technical discussion as per top down approach(Domain driven design)
- Draft Technical specification document
Stage5: Baseline Technical framework design
- finalize Technical specification document
- Coding will start as per technical specification document and earlier decided technology stack
- Coding should be done as per documented guidelines and following version control rules and protocols
Stage7: Code review and fixing
- Code review and fix code as per review comment.
Stage8: Unit test case preparation and execution
- Unit test case preparation and review.
- add/update test case in case of any review comment
Stage9: Integration testing
- Merge all code delivered by entire team
- Integration testing of entire workflow developed in current cycle.
- Deployment on server.
- Testing on deployed version.
Stage11: Live Demonstration to client
- Live demonstration of newly developed software.
- Draft Minutes of meeting.
- Incorporate client request/suggestion as per feasibility and timeline