Circuitsutra, Vervesemi Microelectronics, Yoctozant Technologies, Keenheads Technologies, HCL Semiconductor, Tecquire Solutions, Signoff Semiconductor, Alten calsoft, Alt Cognito System is hiring VLSI Engineer
Why to go for VLSI & Embedded Domain
Latest News in Semiconductor
This is the time to start shaping your future towards Core because it's almost a year left when you will be in the last phase of engineering and to get a career in core you must have strong knowledge of basic of electronics.
600 + Placement till date
We perceived that candidates still face numerous challenges to paying the fees in just a single shot even after placement due to many convincing reasons.
Keeping all these issues in mind, PinE Training Academy of VLSI & Embedded is coming up with more flexibility in fee payment plans to smooth out the commerce bustle of our aspirants.
Now, No need to pay in a single shot, pay it in 12 months, with no extra cost.
PinE Training Academy of VLSI & Embedded has taken its initiative, now its time for YOURS.........
Pay Fees after you get the placement in VLSI & Embedded Companies
Program Name: Career First, Pay Later Program
Now Pay Your Fees After The Placement in 12 Interest Free EMIs
PinE Training Academy has taken initiative to support trainees in financials required to train them on professional courses to meet the industry requirement. In this initiative, trainees has to pay the complete fees just after the training and placement in the core training area of the core profile in which candidates is trained. There is no interest and no hidden charges are accumulated in fees. To avail this offer trainee has to sign the “Training Enrollment Agreement Form” with the training institute.
1. ASIC Design & Full Custom Layout
2. Design & Verification
3. Physical Design
4. Design for Test
5. FPGA System Design
6. Embedded System Design
7. PCB Circuit Design
Note: VLSI Flow on Cadence tool set, FPGA on Xilinx tool , Embedded on Renesas & STM flow & PCB on Kikad tool.
Batch Commence: Every 6 month and 12 month
Upcoming batch : Sept 22
Mode: Online & Offline
Who can join: Final Year Pursuing and Pass out with Gap & Freshers
Selection Criteria: Written Test & Interview
Terms & Conditions: - “Training Enrollment Agreement Form”
- Trainee has to choose any one domain as per the interest of trainees or suggested by the institute.
- Trainee has to clear the written exams which include basic of electronics and aptitude.
- Trainee has to pay initially Rs 5000 or 10% of total fees after 3 classes as registration fees and the rest fees after the placement in 12 EMIS without any interest.
- Trainee has to join the company’s available PAN India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida, Ahmedabad, Chennai, and Indore).
- Institute will give opportunities for interviews or support till trainees are placed in core companies.
- Institute will make sure those trainees should get a good pay scale between i.e. Min Rs 3.6 LPA to 7+ LPA after the completion of the company probation period and profile as per training only.
- Trainee has to pay the fees per month basic, in any case, if the trainee is leaving institute without placement or after the training or in mid of the training.
- Training is available on both weekdays and weekends both online and offline (as per the requirements).
- This initiative is only available for min 6 months to max 12-month batch of any domain in the VLSI & Embedded System.
- A fee for the batch is depending on the training month and content of the training.
- Fees will be Rs 50,000 to Rs 100,000 Plus GST, depending on the batch duration and content of the training.
- Trainee has to sign the “Training Enrollment Agreement Form”, for more information please go through the doc and contact us for any query.
- Institute will start the registration process, after the 1 week of the sessions.
- In any case, if the trainee has to leave training, due to any mishappening in the family or due to a medical emergency, Institute will not charge for training costs.
Trainees placed in the following companies through Career 1st, Pay Later Program
Testimonial: It’s really very honorable moment to be part of PinE Training Academy. First of all, I would like to express my gratitude towards respectable Vaibhava sir for being such a pleasing support throughout the training which provided me self-confidence to perform well. The way they explain, the way they guide, the way they inspire, everything helped me a lot to achieve this job. I have learnt various modules along with practical exposure on tool which helped me a lot to increase in-depth knowledge on each and every topic and clear the interview. As a fresher, it’s really hard to enter in VLSI industry, but I am here to share my feelings by saying that PinE Training Academy will always be there to make things from impossible to possible. They always keep their promise by supporting each and every trainee. I am very thankful to Vaibhava sir for supporting me, all the mentors who taught me and buddies. Thank you very much for changing my professional and upcoming life. After competition of academics, we also have to learn professional ethics too which is really important for a successful and bright career. I will always be endlessly thankful to PinE Training Academy and the Team.
Testimonial: It’s my privilege to have a journey in PinE to explore VLSI. I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to Vaibhav sir for guiding me to begin such a wonderful career. Entering into VLSI industry was my dream from the very beginning days of my graduation. Thank you for showing the right path to achieve my dream career. And it couldn’t be possible without PinE Training Academy. The best part of PinE Training Academy is its beginner to advance level of training which helped me to excel in various modules. And here, I felt the actual joy of learning. They have made me strong in theoretical as well as practical concepts. They have trained me in different modules to explore with the industrial requirements. Here, our theoretical learning made easy and effective with the usage of tool. Multiple mock tests have also played a vital role for this success. It has given me a lot of confidence and technical knowledge to clear the interview. I would like to thank Vaibhav sir, mentors and buddies for leading me to shine in my career. There is no word to describe your effort, coordination and cooperation in designing my career.
Testimonial: I would like to thank PinE Training Academy and Vaibhava Mishra sir for giving us this opportunity to develop our skills in the technical field by providing us the best platform. PinE Training Academy has a well developed course for the great development of a student's knowledge and the mentors provided to the students are immensely experienced and knowledgeable in their respected fields. Vaibhav mishra sir and all the other mentors were really supportive throughout my journey . So i would like to say that I'm really thankful to Vaibhav mishra sir for giving me such a great opportunity and making me a part of this highly professional and enthusiastic training academy (pine training academy).
Testimonial: Pine Training Academy is provide the right path to success. The highly experienced mentors that I met here supported me throughout the training period of course that I opted “FPGA System Design”. The level of Concept build and self-finding way to solve the problems. I learnt Digital Design, Schematic Design, Verilog, VHDL and DSP (Digital Signal Processing). Apart from theory we were engaged in Real time Project. I will always be thankful to Vaibhava Mishra Sir & all other mentors for their endless efforts & constant support.
Testimonial: I would like to thank PinE Training Academy and Vaibhav Mishra sir for providing this great platform to learn and grow. The course content at PinE Training Academy is well structured and it has been a great journey being with PinE. The Mentors have been really supportive and it has been a great experience to be trained by such knowledgeable group of trainers. At last, I am really thankful of Mr. Vaibhav Mishra Sir for letting me be part of PinE and supporting me throughout my journey with PinE Training Academy.