Training terms & conditions - Online & Offline Course
PinE Training Academy Services:-
Services provided by "PinE Training Academy (Identification Number: XXX-5737)" means providing a platform where a user can do online payment for any merchant. PinE Training Academy registration can be verified at the MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA) website (www.mca.gov.in)
1-Payment of Fees:-
- Payment must be received as per course designed and demand of the fees as per module or monthly basic prior to the course start date.
- You must pay each invoice we issue within 5 days starting on the date issued. If you book on any course within 30 days before the course is due to start, then payment is due immediately.
2-Cancellation of fees:-
- All cancellations must be received in writing (email is acceptable) 5 calendar days before the start of the course or after the start of the course within 5 days or 3 classes and will be subject to an administration fee of 25% of total fees + GST 18%.
- Cancellations made after 3 classes will be charged the full course registration fee i.e. 25% of total fees.
- Registrants who do not attend on the day will be considered ‘no shows’ and will be charged the full course registration fee. We regret that registrations cannot be transferred to another course.
3-Refund of Fees:-
- Registrants who do not want to continue the course just after 3 classes, if he or she has paid complete fees or more than registration fees; in that case registration fees will be charge i.e. 25% +18% GST and rest amount will be refund.
- Registrants who left in between of the course or more than 3 classes , if he or she has paid complete fees or more than registration fees i.e. course fees , in that case no refund of any fees.
- PTA LLP reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the classes if necessary. In the case of cancellation by PTA LLP a full refund of course fees will be made.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by MENTORS at the Taught Courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of PTA LLP or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customized for the Client or not.
You are not authorized to:-
- Copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
- Record on video or audio tape; relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
- Use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
- Remove any copyright or other notice of PTA LLP on the Course Materials;
- Modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
- Breach by you of this clause shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
- In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course.
- Each party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it.
- Either party may disclose Confidential Information to its legal and other advisors for the purposes of obtaining advice from them.
- This clause shall continue notwithstanding termination of these terms and conditions.
- We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any Services with immediate effect in the event that you:
- Fail to pay when due your Fees;
- Act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee/mentor of PTA LLP , any teacher or lecturer who provides the Taught Courses or any student who attends any Taught Course;
- Cheat or plagiarize any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services;
- Steal or act in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards us or our employees or any other students who may be on our premises or attending our Taught Courses;
- Intentionally or recklessly damage our property or the property of our employees or other students attending our premises;
- Are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while on our premises;
- Commit any criminal offence committed on our premises or where the victim is our employee or student;
- Are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- On termination clause (liability), (intellectual property rights), (confidentiality) and (restrictions) shall continue notwithstanding such termination.
8-Law and Jurisdiction:-
- This Agreement is subject to English/Hindi law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute hereunder.
9-General Terms & Condition:-
- Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you automatically on receipt of your booking.
- Full joining instructions, including programme timings and special instructions will be sent no later than one week prior to the course or immediately for those booking within one week of the course date.
- Please note that no joining instructions or materials will be provided before receiving proof of payment for the course. PTA LLP will not be held liable for any transport or accommodation costs in the unlikely event of a course being cancelled.
- Please note, due to circumstances beyond PTA LLP control, speakers, venue, content and timings may vary.
- Registrants who cannot make the revised date should follow the cancellation or Registrants substitution procedures above, Registrants will not be required to request cancellation 5 days before the course if the new date makes this impossible
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that temporary interruptions of online fee payment services may occur from time to time.
- PTA LLP shall exercise reasonable care to prevent or minimize such interruptions. PTA LLP shall not be liable to Customer for any failure or delay in receiving or transmitting data, or for any loss of or corruption to any data arising out of or in connection with submitting online details.