What Distinguishes Us?
PinE Training Academy was established in 2014 ( PinE Training Academy is training division of Aujus Technology Private Limited (www.aujustechnology.com) ) by technocrats having expertise and vast work experience in the field of ASIC Design, FPGA, and DSP, ASIC Verification, real-time embedded system design and board PCB. It was started with a motive to impart through training expertise and know-how to students that can help them become a able solution provider. Pine Training Academy has progressed into a training institute with a seamless combination of greatly experienced and expert technical teams in software development and hardware design.
Our Core team members are experts in delivering training for systems or algorithms on programmable chips (FPGA) with chip programming using Hardware Description Language (HDL) and Hardware or Board Level capabilities. Our training focus is extended to the other fields like Embedded System Design, Multi-Layer PCB design from schematic, layout to Gerber data release, RF circuits and isolation in both Up Conversion from IF and Down Conversion to IF, FPGA based custom-board design, IP development and algorithm optimization in the area of digital signal processing (DSP) for FPGAs.
The technology areas of expertise are :
- Design of wired/wireless modems to meet the commercial or custom requirements.
- Evolution of commercial wireless communication standards like 2G, 3G or WCDMA up to physical layer support.
- Physical layer or L1 Layer design of latest LTE (4G) Standards.
- Mathematical Modeling using Matlab/Simulink.
- Front end Feed-Forward High Power Amplifiers design using DSP technologies.
- Real-time embedded system design.
- FPGA based custom-board design for high-speed IOs.
- RF PCB design and isolation techniques.
- Migration of code from DSP processor or micro controller to FPGA.
- RTL design using VHDL or Verilog.
- Interface and Knowledge of ADC, DAC, Clock Generator with the latest interfaces like Parallel CMOS, Parallel LVDS and JESD204B.